According to their site, The Australian New Zealand Clinical Trials Registry (ANZCTR) is an online register of clinical trials being undertaken in Australia, New Zealand and elsewhere. The ANZCTR includes trials from the full spectrum of therapeutic areas of pharmaceuticals, surgical procedures, preventive measures, lifestyle, devices, treatment and rehabilitation strategies and complementary therapies.
At time of writing there were 160 registered medical cannabis clinical trials listed on the site. Some of these include:
- Management of symptoms in patients with irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
- Assessing Health Related Quality of Life in patients receiving medicinal cannabis
- Safety and Effect of Medical Cannabis on Relapse among 20 Patients with Methamphetamine Use Disorder
- Assess the Safety, Tolerability and Efficacy of a Pharmaceutical grade Cannabis Medicine (MediCabilis™-CBD extract Oil) in Patients undergoing Medicinal Cannabis Therapy for Different Indications
- A prospective, open-label, observational study of cannabinoid prescribing and dosage patterns in Australian clinical practice
For the complete list and a full overview of these trials follow the link.